"Thank you for the wonderful service. We couldn't have been more pleased with the way you helped us keep all the events of our special day flowing naturally, but were never pushy or "in the way". You made us feel very encouraged on our wedding day and your unique Storybook approach to wedding photography is quite refreshing and much appreciated. Our Wedding Albums are beautiful! Bonnie and I would highly recommend you to anyone as a sensitive Portrait Artist and Wedding Storyteller" 
                                             -Adam and Bonnie Maisen
                                               Arkadelphia, AR

CLICK ON PHOTOGRAPH TO SEE
LARGER VERSION

"Under Construction"

CLICK ON PHOTOGRAPH TO SEE
LARGER VERSION

“Waco, my family had a great time working with you and the portraits were wonderful. The setting for the session was absolutely great. I was amazed and pleased by all the great compliments I received from friends who saw the exhibit. Thanks to you , I was able to share the portrait with my grandbaby girls. .Keep up the good work , it gives hope to everyone in the fight. Many, many thanks to you and your vision in creating the exhibit.”
                                                    Sharon Gloria

Hot Springs, Arkansas

-

CLICK HERE To Hear What More Clients Have To Say

[Contact Me] [Photog. Types] [Free Reports] [More Questions?] [A True Story] [Welcome]

The Best Guarantee In The World!
CLICK HERE
To Find Out How Your Photographs Will THRILL You, Or You Don't Pay A Cent For Them

FREE CHAT! Call me on the phone, and we can chat about your photography.
 CLICK HERE

There's NO cost, and NO obligation.

QUESTIONS? You can EMAIL me with any questions you have, and I'll email you back within 48 hours!
CLICK HERE